MonstroCity Update 1.0.5 Release Notes
Balance Changes June 2017
- Introducing leagues, players now get special crate rewards for advancing up the leaderboards in MP matches
- Players now get notified when they’ve been attacked and when a war has started
- Dinky Kong’s pounce damage was reduced for high levels
- Furious George’s jump smash damage was reduced for high levels
- Mortars now do more damage
- Misty’s health and armor has been increased
- Walking Dude health and armor has been increased at lower levels
- DNA and Mutagen dropped from star and rampage crates has been slightly reduced
Joining a League:
1) To join a league, start by completing one multiplayer attack.
2) At the end of this attack (regardless of victory or defeat), as long as your population count is higher than 10000, you will be automatically placed into an appropriate league based on the league level’s population range.
You will be promoted to a higher league or demoted to a lower league if your population reach certain limits for your current league (see image).
Can you create the best squad of giant monsters and defeat cities around the world? Are you ready to smash their buildings, crush their defenses, and steal gold for your own crazy experiments? Let the battles begin. ROAR!
For more information about MonstroCity, visit their website at www.playmonstrocity.com.
ABOUT ALPHA DOG GAMES
Alpha Dog Games Inc. is a leading edge mobile games studio owned and operated by gaming and tech start up veterans – Shawn Woods (formerly Microsoft, Relic Entertainment, Vivity Labs) and Jeff Cameron (formerly THQ, Gaia Industries). Based in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, the award winning studio is at the forefront of creating original strategy games for millions of players worldwide. With a commitment to quality, both in the games they create and in the team’s quality of life, Alpha Dog believes great teams shaped from a collaborative environment is the key to building hit games.
# # #